My crazy Summer weekends will soon be coming to an end as football season starts this weekend {hooray!}. This means more time at home since we will be watching the games or making day trips to Athens. So that frees my weekends up a little and I have a HUGE list of small projects to get done around the nest. What better way to hold myself accountable than to post about them and share with you.
Stay tuned for many small weekend projects to come.
Project No.1
{I won't reveal the project until I'm finished}
Project Hint: the project will include wood, fabric, nailhead trim, and will be displayed in the kitchen.
Here is where you come in....I need your help deciding which fabric to use. Based on the clues above, and the current sofa pillow fabric which sits adjacent to the project location, please select which fabric you like best.
Thanks for your help!

I vote for "C". I Love STRIPE fabric. My fav is black and white Ballard outdoor cushions. But then again "E" is a fabulous polka dot with the orange wow factor...... I am glad you get to decide! Can't wait to see the end product.
ReplyDeleteI love "B"!! But they are all super cute. Can't wait to see what you do!!
ReplyDelete