Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Puddleduck Paper Giveaway

This is a first for Twobirds! And this is no ordinary giveaway... it's for the oh-so-fabulous and totally adorable Mattie of Puddleduck Paper Co.

Mattie is an old friend {as in we went to high school together, not that we are old} and she is the cutest. Her blog, somethings, is so inspirational and shows off her passion for design. 

{Mattie, don't be freaked out that I put your photo in this post... 
this is just such a great picture of how precious you are}.

 Her design company, Puddleduck Paper Co., is amazing. She offers custom invitations, cards, and prints at affordable prices. Her style is very unique, yet simple. And did I mention she's adorable?!

So what is involved with the giveaway? A free set of Puddleduck's "You Are Loved" cards. 


To win a free set, please comment below and tell me your favorite way to show love. Include your name and e-mail address in the comment. The winner will be selected April 5th! If you are selected, I will contact you via e-mail to get your address.

Don't miss out on this {FIRST} giveaway!

My favorite way to show love? I like to make friends and family feel extra special by sending them a birthday card. Although it may be a "belated" card, it's just a little something to let them know I'm thinking of them.


Mattie's Blog: somethings
Mattie's Paper: Puddleduck Paper Co.








6 comments:

  1. Favorite ways to show love: cooking something or picking out a gift that I know the person will like! So I guess I'm a gift giver to show love according to the book "Five Love Languages"

    nancy@nancydesigner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite way to show love is to give a hug. Pretty simple, but very effective! <3 - Kama

    lvillecupcake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love writing notes/words of encouragement and spending time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great! I love giveaways! I love to take folks out to lunch. There is nothing like a Fuji Apple Chicken Salad from Panera.... or lunch at The Barn and Stable of Lake Alfred......Lyndalhcropshop@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute! I like to send random little cards to my friends that live all across the country. Who doesn't love getting something special via snail mail? :)

    ReplyDelete