So I know I'm waaay past my giveaway deadline to announce the winner, but this chick has been a little busy lately. Not to mention, I wanted to give more people the opportunity to win.
So without further ado, the winner of TBC's first giveaway of a fabulous card set from Puddleduck Paper Co. is....
Ashley from Turquoise & Teale!
Ashley said, "These are too cute! I like to send random little cards to my friends
that live all across the country. Who doesn't love getting something
special via snail mail? :)"
I agree with Ashley. E-mails are easy, but a handwritten card via snail mail is a great way to show love and make them feel special.
Congrats Ashley! I'll be e-mailing you soon to get your mailing address.
Thanks again to all who participated.
This was the first giveaway on TBC, but it won't be the last. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment