I'll be the first to tell you that I'm ANTI-Christmas before Thanksgiving.
I almost drove off the road earlier this week when I saw twinkling Christmas lights adorning someones house...already?! They were easy to spot in the dark. Since the time change, it's dark on my ride home from work at 5:15pm. Annoying.
I know Thanksgiving is next week, so I'll go ahead and admit this is the first year I'm getting into the Christmas spirit before the turkey! {mark my word: I still refuse to decorate for Christmas before}. JCREW does the best job with their holiday ads. They definitely put me in the spirit today when I saw their e-mail about this year's Gift Guide. One of the best things about this company is they aren't afraid of color, even in the winter months. I hate going to the Mall this time of year and all I can find is dark, drab colors. I'm still crushing on chambray, fuchsia, poppy red and mustard.
So if Santa were to win the lottery, I'd like for him to bring me the following:

What are you loving for Christmas?
No comments:
Post a Comment