Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Have Such a Green Thumb...

Ok, that's a complete lie. If you knew anything about me, you would know that I am a huge "poser" when it comes to being a gardener. Sure I have the fancy gloves and tools, but let's be honest, my thumb is browner than the dirt in the ground.

To fool everyone, if my plants look like they are dying, I will take them back to Lowes and re-plant new ones. Did you know they allow you to do that for up to 1 year with the original receipt?! So perfect for brown-thumbers like me!

Here are some photos of my mailbox garden, before growth took place.


Love the blooms on my white knock-out roses, but not loving how "leggy" they get.
Anyone know any knock-out rose tips?

Again, pre-growth...right after they were put in the ground- dusty miller, purple lantana, and red bagonias.

Potted flowers before.




Look at my mailbox garden {a fews weeks ago}. The plants are 3xs the size now.

Pots have grown a lot too.


I have everyone fooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment