Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{Wedding Week} The Wedding 5/15/2010

 Almost done with Wedding Week(s) 2011...

Like many little girls, I had dreamed of my wedding day for many, many years. I had so many ideas and plans, I didn't even know where to begin when i actually got engaged.

13:13 Wedding Photography captured every detail. Ashley and Phillip Colhouer are true artists!
I'll let the photos speak for themselves. 
  










































































And as far as the details go...I thought it was all perfect.

But let me just tell you one very important thing: it's not about the wedding...
It's not about the perfect dress, or the glittery shoes.
It's not about the fluff in the veil or the sparkle in the earrings.
It's not about the perfect shade of coral-pink of the flowers, or
making sure the vases match the chiavari chairs.
It's not about the script used in the invitations or the fold of the pocket square.
It's not about the flavors of the cake or the perfect song for the first dance.
It's not about the dancing and music of the band.
It's not about all of the little details that you spend so many hours and days obsessing over.

The memories of these things are great...but the. most. important. thing....
Is that you are forever bound by love in holy matrimony to the one person that is your best friend, through good times and bad, in sickness and in health...forever.

That is the most important thing.
I will forever love my husband, my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment