I always get so excited when Spring comes around. Fresh flowers, warm weather, and lazy sunny days. This weekend Adam and I hosted our amazing Mothers for Mother's Day brunch complete with fresh fruit salad, blueberry crumb cake, spinach quiche, sausage quiche, and zucchini chocolate chip muffins.
The table setting was so special to me. I incorporated all the special moms in my life. I inherited my grandmother's and great-great grandmother's pink Depression glass so I incorporated some of those pieces into the setting. I have been dying to use these pieces for a special occasion and this event was perfect!
These beautiful bird teacups were given to me by my sister.
I used the pink Depression glass teacups and creamers to hold blush colored mini roses and white mums. The greenery was cut from the yard.
This vase was a special wedding gift from Adam's Nana.
It is hand painted with clovers {in honor of her Irish heritage}. True love!
Look how amazing this pink American Princess bowl looks with my lace trimmed Vietri!
These girls were meant to be best friends.
My amazing mom! She's given so much to me! I love her with all of my heart!
Family pic! Love my parents.
Our spread.
I have become obsessed with the Pioneer Woman. If you don't know Ree, you better look her up. She's the modern day Southern Martha who lives on a ranch! I made her Blueberry Crumb Cake and it was a hit! Check out the recipe here. It was super easy and is delish for brunch or breakfast! Ree says she eats it for breakfast or better, dessert!
Adam brought home the most amazingly sweet fruit from work! Look how beautiful it is!
Harlee with his mom!
My heart!
Adam with his amazing mother. I am blessed that she raised him to be the man he is today.
I am grateful to her!
Family photo op!
Happy Mother's Day to me. I sure am lucky to have these three pups.
My beautiful mailbox garden.
Knockout roses.
We ended Mother's Day with a trip to the emergency vet. Cooper and his friend Gracie {the Fleming's pup} ran into each other and he broke his tooth! Poor baby Cooper. Thankfully he's going to be okay.
From now on, he'll be a snaggle tooth.
Happy Mother's Day to all of the amazing Mothers out there.
May you have blessing always.
Wonderful post! Beautiful table and the food....YUM! Your blog is such an inspiration....thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Aunt Lynda! Little did I mention I failed to put the heavy cream in the quiche {total accident} and they were really huge omlettes! {the truth comes out} ;)
ReplyDelete