I've really been busy lately with some new nest updates. We FINALLY got our new furniture in and I'm so excited to share with you the transformations that our nest has taken. First, the entryway...
In the past 2 years our entryway has really transformed from drab to fab.
It started out with a beveled mirror from TJMaxx, a few recycled glass jugs with curly willow twigs, a bench and an array of random pillows.
Now it's FULL of character and I can finally say that I'm happy with it.
See if you can see all of the differences throughout the past few years...
I'm totally in love with it now, {*sigh*}.
I painted two-toned gray bold stripes.
The mirror was a $30 - antique store.
Table - Ballards.
Linen runner and lampshade -{my favorite store} atHOME, in Birmingham.
Lamp {without shade} - Ikea.
"F" stand and plates - Anthropologie.
Wire basket - PotteryBarn.
Cloche/ pillar stand - Scott's Antique Market.
Hobnail milkglass cup and turquoise antique candle stick - Queen of Hearts
Recycled glass jugs - TJMaxx
Curly Willow Twigs - Our wedding floral arrangements {dried}.
New rug - Atlanta AmericasMart.
More nest updates to come...
Wow! That entryway has seen some action. I liked every single one of the "seasons" it went through but I really like the latest one the best. I think the paint job looks awesome!
ReplyDelete