I recognize those 3 cuties in the blue van...was that the yellow corn festival or Bush Gardens? We are havin' a PACKING 4 PARIS PARtae....perhaps attending the Strawberry festival as well...
Aunt Lynda- My dad was thinking Bush Gardens. I LOVE this picture of us...too funny. Have fun pakcing for Paris. I know y'all will have a blast. Strawberry Festival is always fun as well...eat some shortcake for me.
I recognize those 3 cuties in the blue van...was that the yellow corn festival or Bush Gardens? We are havin' a PACKING 4 PARIS PARtae....perhaps attending the Strawberry festival as well...
ReplyDeleteDoes your main project involve making babies???
ReplyDeleteAunt Lynda- My dad was thinking Bush Gardens. I LOVE this picture of us...too funny. Have fun pakcing for Paris. I know y'all will have a blast. Strawberry Festival is always fun as well...eat some shortcake for me.
ReplyDeleteRach- ummm... NO! Good guess though. =) Ha!