Tuesday, February 1, 2011

M.I.A.

Where have I been?!

Currently, it is 5:15pm in Kona Island, Hawaii. I am sitting on my balcony overlooking the resort pool, the lush tropical vegetation and the amazing view of the Pacific Ocean waves crashing onto the lava rocks that line the shore. Yes, I'm in Hawaii.

For the past few weeks, I've gone from freezing icy-snow Atlanta to the tropical 80 degrees of paradise. And I must say that I am LOVING the sweat that I break while sitting poolside or lounging in the sand by the lagoon.

In the midst of preparing for this vacation, I was also given the amazing opportunity to hit up the Atlanta's AmericasMart while the home decor show was in town. Adam and I purchased a new sectional sofa, chair and ottoman, two new burlap foot stools that will serve as a coffee table, and 3 beautiful area rugs. There are so many NEST updates that I don't know if I can keep calm. The excitement is definitely getting the best of us as we continue to wait on all of the fun arrivals. Everything should be shipped and received at the nest a few weeks upon our tropical return.

Stay tuned for posting on the nest arrivals and the tropical vacation photos soon to come!

Aloha for now!

3 comments:

  1. I mean are you trying to make me jealous as I break a sweat running around my office!!?!?!? Just kidding, you deserve a vacation! Enjoy it! Just so you know I am beyond jealous right now! LOOOOOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing your updates! ALOHA! I'm going to PARIS in 35 days...it will be cold.... still....Ya'll have fun and wear sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete