{January 10 : : Snow Day}
We enjoyed our lazy snow day today. Adam and I both were off of work. Our day consisted of sleeping in, laying around, playing in the snow, making white chicken chili, and watching the AUBURN game.
{it's still on, cross your fingers. WDE}
We had 5 1/2 inches in Brookhaven.
Just like "the blizzard of '93", we will sure remember "the snow storm of 2011".
I was amazed at how quickly the snow piled up.
We suited up to head outside.
Harlee was still at his grandparents house, but the big dogs were back home from their busy weekend and were able to enjoy the snow.
This one cracks me up. They both walked so cautiously in the snow.
By this point, the sleet had fallen and the layer on top was hard ice.
Another snow day tomorrow. Hopefully it will be more productive.
I hope to have my basement clean-up complete and a new painting started.
{putting that in writing will hopefully be motivation to do it}
No comments:
Post a Comment