I recently polled my closest girlfriends to see what daily devotional they were reading. Desperate for motivation to get back into my quiet times, I quickly ordered from Amazon, Jesus Calling, which was recommended by 2 friends.
I'm on day 2 of reading it and both mornings I've been astounded by how amazingly perfect each message is for my life. God has a funny way of making things like that work, huh?
Today's message starts out, "I'm taking care of you...every detail of your life is under My control...everything fits into a pattern for good, to those who love Me and are called according to My design and purpose..." It goes on to explain that we can try to figure things out but events that happen in life and God's plan is bigger than any human understanding.
The scripture readings associated with each day are short and easy to understand how they relate to the message. It lists 2-3 scriptures all over the Bible (new and old), which tests my knowledge of where Job, 2 Corinthians, and 1 Peter are located.
Read these: Job 42:1-3; 2 Corinthians 5:7; and 1 Peter 5:7.
Need a new quick, easy, and perfect daily devotional? Get the book! It won't disappoint.

I will definitely check it out! Btw, do you have an Instagram account? I've bought some pieces from Milly Madarin and wear then often but can't tag you in order to get the word out! Just a thought! Thanks for the book suggestion!
ReplyDeleteHey Danielle! Yes, I'm on Instagram @jmayfleming. You can also tag your jewelry pics by using #millymandarin. Yay! Can't wait to see all that you've worn! Tag away!
ReplyDelete