Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Make a Statement with Elva Fields

While sitting down {rare-occasion} with feet propped {again, totally rare} last night, I opened the crisp pages of my September issue of Country Living to discover a full-page article on Emily Maynard and her jewelry business, Elva Fields.  Say what?! Emily Maynard from the Bachelorette now is a jewelry designer?   
No! Not that Emily, but another adorable blonde who boasts the same name.

This Emily is truly talented {while the other is talented in being beautiful and snagging a cute hipster, water-loving philanthropist}. She got her start shortly after she wed when people were raving about her necklaces she made for her bridal party. Thinking she couldn't make a living, she started out small and asked close friends and family to host trunk shows in the living rooms after her 9-5 job. Much to her dismay, her company Elva Fields {named after her beloved grandmother} took off! She uses vintage bead and broaches to re-create modern pieces. Now 80% of her sales come from her website and she's happy to say that she can do what she loves full-time.

Taking a look at her line, I would buy every single one of these in a heartbeat! I think they are the perfect statement piece. And if I would have discovered her 2 years ago before my wedding, I too would have adorned my neck with one of these:














I literally cannot choose which one I like best. I would take them ALL... and probably try to wear them all at the same time. Aren't they amazing?!

Which is your favorite?


2 comments:

  1. the black one with the yellow..get. on. my. neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that one too Jessica! I hate that they are a little on the pricier side, but I think it would be worth it for a special occasion. That one would look great with a LBD.

    ReplyDelete