Ok. I'm officially obsessed. So Adam is
out of town and I'm watching anything and everything that I can get away
with while he's gone. And that means crafts, home decor, and any show
that isn't appealing to a male. My new obsessions include Pan Am, Nate
Berkus {really, an old obsession}, and PICKER SISTERS. No really. If you
haven't watched it yet, I urge you to get on the band-wagon.
Tracy and Tanya are girls after my own heart. I want to be them. Wait....don't they need a third sister?! I need to be the third sister.
Basically, they drive around the SOUTH and
dig around people's yards and barns for junk. They take the junk and
repurpose it as amazing furniture. What could be better than that?! AND,
they are not only precious, creative, and dress super-cute, but their
hair looks amazing at all times. Seriously, even when it's raining and
they are wearing their .50 [cent] ponchos. Uggg.. could they be anymore
fabulous?
Most of all, they are creative! They saw something beautiful out of old rusty truck fenders.
Check out these chairs!
If they ever come to Atlanta, I'm going to throw tons of junk in my front yard and hope they stop.
I'm sure the neighbors would be ok with that.
Check them out on Lifetime.
No comments:
Post a Comment