Happy Friday!
I'm totally lusting over all things Geodes and Lace!
You can find both everywhere from home decor to fashion.
What is a geode, you ask? Basically a gorgeous rock with crystals. Who doesn't love a little sparkle?!
Most popular geodes are found as bookends and if you live close to the north Georgia mountains, you can find these guys being sold in whiskey barrels on the side of the road. {no joke}.
Geode jewelry is the perfect "statement piece" and would look great with most any outfit.
Beautiful necklace with gold accent.
I love this super-thick cuff.
It would go with so many things from a LBD to a pair of jeans and a white tee.
It would go with so many things from a LBD to a pair of jeans and a white tee.
These next three are simply gorgeous! True statement pieces.
How amazing would these coasters look on an acrylic or metal table?
Lace is popping up everywhere too! I've always loved the delicate look of lace. Just like geodes, lace is being used in homes...it's not just for clothing anymore.
I love this headboard. Known for it's peacock shape, this beauty has a "lacy" feel.
I love the dainty lace and doily icing on these cakes. Such intricate detail.
How cute is this idea? You can buy a pack of craft paper card stock at Hobby Lobby. You can also find packs of doilies at the grocery. Just fold the doily over the top and sew with a machine using a zig zag stitch. To print on the cards you can use stamps or print the info on the paper and use the doily as an accent.
{totally using this idea for something soon}.
This hanging lacy lantern can be made and hung in a powder room or a nursery.
I'm sure it's beautiful all lit up! {DIY steps on making this can be found on my Pinterest}.
This porcelain lacy dish is not only a fun organic shape, it has gold details. This could be used on top of a vanity dresser to throw jewelry in or an entryway table to place your keys.
You know those old crochet doilies your grandmother had laying all over her house? Well, mine did.
You can also find these linens at your local antique stores for cheap.
Just lay them out in a pattern and stitch together. If you want them to all be the same color you can bleach them as most get discolored and yellow over time. It looks great over this farm table but would also look good layered over a solid color tablecloth. You wouldn't need a centerpiece...the lace speaks for itself.
I love the bohemian flair of lace in fashion. It's classy and timeless. Check these out via H&M.
Wishing you the best weekend. I'm headed to the beach with my hubs and BFF with hers!
You will find the sources on this post on my Pinterest.
No comments:
Post a Comment