Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{Wedding Week} Wedding Websites

Me again. Still stuck on Wedding Week.

I can't express how important it is to do online research when planning an event as big as a wedding. It can drive you crazy with the amount of ideas out there, but I couldn't imagine planning with out looking at all of the options. The best part is you can steal borrow any ideas that you see online for your very own DIY projects. There are even online tutorials for most of the projects.

Below is a list of blogs or websites that I would visit daily. And you know how it goes, once you are sucked into one blog or website, they will show you the blogs they follow...so you start looking there, and so on...

{A few secrets}: A great resource for all of the little details are wedding photographer's websites! They truly capture the best details in the right light. Also good resources are wedding blogs and event planner websites.  Check them out:


{happy reading}

No comments:

Post a Comment