Sunday, January 9, 2011

All Grown Up...

{still catching up from Christmas break}

If you knew me in High School, you probably knew that I was attached at the hip to my "bffs", Brittany and Jessica. These girls and I stuck together through thick and thin as we survived the four long years of high school. Although we all went separate ways after, we still kept in touch and remain close to this day.

Seven years ago, Brittany and I stood by Jessica and watched her marry the love of her life {Shane}. A little over two years ago, she gave birth to her first precious little girl, Kensleigh. And a short 4 months ago, she was blessed with her second sweet pea, Karlei.

Five years ago, Jessica and I stood by Brittany as she married the love of her life {Chris}. And six months ago she gave birth to a little miracle, Abe.

I was blessed to have both Brittany and Jessica stand by me as I married the love of MY life!
And I am blessed to have both of them as friends for life.

Here are a few pictures of the "Three Musketeers"...
{Man I miss those muscular legs!} 
Definitely one of "those outfits" that we totally regret wearing...platform sandals and all.. 
High School Graduation.
{only nine years ago} 

And here we are, all grown up...
Well, we didn't have anyone to take a photo of all 3 of us, but we had a great time catching up a few days after Christmas over at Jessica's beautiful house for brunch.

Jess and her kiddos, Kensleigh and Karlei.
We should have had Kensleigh take a photo of the three of us, look at her photography skills...
And the best part- I got to meet little ABE {the babe} for the first time. This little six-month-old cutie was nothing but a sweet snuggly love-bug! I could have taken him home with me if Brittany would have let me. 
 Sorry Britt, your head is cut off, but little Abe enjoyed his brunch too.
 Karlei was nothing but smiles. She favors Jessica so much!
 Kensleigh is growing up quick!
 All of the kiddos. Can't wait to babysit them soon {please}! 
The girls wore Abe out! He was pooped!


{I'm putting the following in writing to hold us accountable}.
We had so much fun and had too much to catch up on. Although we live 45minutes from each other, we vowed to get together at least once every two months. 

Can't wait to host everyone at my house in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment