Remember this post?
...Well the family of squirrels have been caught! At first, this idea of "squirrel catching" made me a little uneasy. It took me back to a day in college when I ran over a squirrel while I was driving to class...I sobbed uncontrollably for a solid day. May he rest in peace. So when Adam told me that he had hired a company to come in and catch these little furry guys in a cage, I had to ask questions.
I was told to rest assured, the "squirrel guy" comes to pick them up {after they are trapped in the cage} and he sets them free into the woods near the Hooch. {thank heavens!}
Don't judge the next few things...
Adam decided it would be "so fun" to let the dogs meet the squirrels before they leave the abode. If you know anything about our fox-red, Butter, you will know that she is "squirrel crazy"! You can't walk that girl without her pulling and tugging to chase one up a tree.
And although I agreed to participate in this horrible game, please know that NO squirrels were harmed during this silly game filming of this video. (My video wasn't uploading...here are some photos).
Yes...we are nuts!

No comments:
Post a Comment