Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Make Yourself Known

{WARNING: this post does not contain photos...and i am so over the lowercased posts}

Ok, be honest. How many of you secretly stalk other people's blogs? I will be the first to admit that I do! I enjoy reading about other people's decorating ideas, home improvement or DIY projects, wedding plans, or just life's enjoyable moments.

Side Note: I am slowly going to re-vamp "The Flemings" blog...so I started by moving around a few of the design layout. Soon you will see a whole new look! I know, I know, I've already made a million "looks", but I'm seriously working on something exciting. I have a few tricks up my sleeve and I will soon reveal some future plans for my life. 

Back to following other people's blogs...I have randomly discovered many inspirational blogs by visiting one  blog, then seeing who they follow...and so on. Soon, I realized I followed so many of them that I can't keep up with all of the posts. It's really ridiculous...honestly, I could spend hours and hours reading blogs.

Most of the blogs I follow are "famous" and they have thousands of followers. I always wonder how the blogger got started - did they start as a newlywed blog, a first baby blog, or just a public online journal? Bottom line, I am totally envious of the amount of followers that some of these bloggers have.

So, I have revealed to you who I follow. Take a look to the right of this page...you can see all of them. I will continue to add the blog names as I continue to discover new and exciting blogs. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I do. Add them to your blog reader so you can follow along with me as I laugh, adore, and scribble many notes of the posts.
Beware: before you realize it, many hours may go by as you get sucked into these things!

Hey, while you are at it...if you read my blog and you haven't revealed yourself as a follower,
make yourself known! Don't be shy.

I'm sure all of my bloggers wonder who "the Flemings" are.
Or maybe I just blend in with their other 1,987 followers.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I'm your BFF and I don't know about these new exciting plans for you life and I don't like that one bit! SO call me ASAP so we can catch up! Miss you love!

    ReplyDelete