Friday, June 11, 2010

Breakfast for Dinner...Heck Yeah!

Since before the wedding, Chef Adam has taken over making dinner each night. However, last week, he put me in charge of dinner one night. Hmmm...what should I make... I KNOW! Breakfast for Dinner! Yes, that's right!
I'm totally surprised that Chef Adam would allow me to do such a thing, but it's true. We had biscuits, sausage gravy, and scrambled eggs. Mmmm...and yes, I documented the rare occasion!
These are canned biscuits and as I was popping them open, Adam asked "You're not making homemade biscuits???" Um, no! I don't have time for that!
He was embarrassed that I was blogging about our "breakfast for dinner" and this was the only picture I managed to get of him...I believe he was pushing me to get out of his face with the camera. Ha!
Appetizers? Sure! Let's make english muffins with yummy blackberry honey! Adam brought this home from work- JUST for dinner!
My delish sausage gravy!
Thanks to Kim Whitehurst for the SUPER CUTE monogrammed kitchen towel. Love it!
Now, you may ask, did she really blog about that? Yes, I did! obviously nothing else super exciting happened this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment